On 26th March, Dr. M. Michalek, Dr. J. Kraxner and Mgr. P. Otrubcak had meeting with Ing. I. Filus (Innovation & Growth Advisor of EEN and BIC) and they discussed possibilities of future cooperation with EEN and BIC in Grants proposal writing of Horizon Europe calls.
The Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) is the world’s largest support network for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) with international ambitions. It is active in more than 60 countries worldwide and it brings together 3,000 experts from more than 600 member organisations – all renowned for their excellence in business support.
Member organisations include:
- Universities and Research Institutes.
- Regional development organisations.
- Technology poles.
- Innovation support organisations.
- Chambers of Commerce.
Business and Innovation Centre – Bratislava (BIC) helps to develop innovations in organisations, scientific centres and universities, launch new products in the markets, or exploitation of research and development results. Its services include:
- technology transfer and cooperation – purchase and sale of innovative technologies, commercialization of research results and creation of innovative partnerships,
- protection and exploitation of intellectual property rights (IPR) – from identification of appropriate forms of protection, through preparation of patent applications to commercial cooperation in licensing,
- preparation of innovation strategies for companies, universities and regions – from analysis of local needs and strengths, through design of measures for sustainable growth to the development of implementation action plans,
- innovation management in companies – solutions how to better benefit from innovation in the long run, how to improve innovative processes from idea selection to commercialisation of new products, how to make more effective use of available tools, measures and public funds,
- funding research and innovation – obtaining external grant and non-grant (credit and investment) resources to fund research activities as well as launching market innovations for businesses and academic organisations,
- preparation and implementation of projects for Horizon 2020 (Horizon Europe), the European largest research and innovation support program of the European Union.