The Director of the Centre for Functional and Surface Functionalized Glass
of Alexander Dubček University of Trenčín
in accordance with the Law 131/2002 on Higher Education, the Law 552/2003 on the work in public interest and in accordance with the principles of selection process of university teachers, researchers and chief officers of TnUAD announces recruitment process for:
1 work position: manager of European projects of the Centre for Functional and Surface Functionalized Glass
There is an immediate opening in the Centre for Functional and Surface Functionalized Glass at the Alexander Dubček University of Trenčín, Slovakia, funded from the H2020 framework programme project. Salary will be commensurate with experience, training, and qualifications, in line with the rules of the European Commission on personal costs in the frame of the H2020 projects.
- Grant proposal services – including active monitoring of competitive grants opportunities, mediation of new contacts with prospective partners (academic and industrial), assistance with the proposal conception through to proposal submission, including assistance in structuring, editing and targeting the Excellence, Impact and Implementation sections.
- Creation, continuous updating and implementation of methodology of internal procedures in the area of financial management of grant funds from EU programs.
- Project management/administration, project implementation support, coordination and monitoring activities, event management, reporting,
- Active participation in development activities and strategic growth efforts of the Centre (i. e. cost monitoring and control, HRS4R implementation, research facilities management, dissemination and communication activities) as needed.
- Master or Ph.D. degree in business/economics.
- Demonstrated ability to review and edit grant proposals and grant agreements.
- Experience with financial management and analytical work for strategic management of the organization.
- Experience with preparation of research proposals for funding agencies and implementation of research projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for dissemination and communication activities of the Centre at the local, national and international level (Slovak language and English language at min. C2 level, additional language skills a plus).
- High work ethic, flexibility, solid organizational skills and sense of teamwork
Interested and qualified persons should submit (in English):
- Their professional CV.
- A copy of university diploma.
- A cover letter describing their background and relevant experience and capabilities.
- The criminal record – in case of successful completion of the tender.
Application with required documents should be sent to the address: Alexander Dubček University of Trenčín, OPaM, Študentská 2, 911 50 Trenčín, Slovakia or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org until 3. 07. 2019 . Please, mark the envelope by “Funglass”.
Applications received after this deadline will not be accepted.
Trenčín, 7. 6. 2018
Dušan Galusek Prof., DSc,
Director of FunGlasse Centre