Prof. Dušan Galusek and Dr. Peter Hošták participated in the on-line “Teaming club meeting”, which was held on 20th October, 2021.
The Teaming club is a free association of 25 Teaming centres successful in the “Horizon2020 Teaming Phase 2” calls, and serves as a platform for the best practice sharing and discussions regarding building the teaming centres of excellence.
Teaming Centres from 2017:
- FunGlass – Slovakia
- InnoRenew – Slovenia
- HiLASE (Hi-tech Laser Research Centre) – Czech Republic
- CAMART (Centre of Material Research and Technology Transfer) – Latvia
- ANTARES (Centre of Excellence for Advanced Technologies in Sustainable Agriculture and Food Security) – Serbia
- CPSBB (Center of Plant Systems Biology and Biotechnology ) – Bulgaria
- Discoveries Centre for Regenerative and Precision Medicine – Portugal
- H-CEMM (Hungarian Center of Excellence for Molecular Medicine) – Hungary
- KIOS (Research and Innovation Center of Excellence) – Cyprus
- RISE (Research Centre on Interactive Media, Smart Systems and Emerging Technologies) – Cyprus