As the situation regarding COVID-19 in Slovakia is deteriorating, the director of the FunGlass center orders to follow these measures against the spread of infection in our workplace:
- Face masks must be worn in all common spaces (corridors, laboratories). You may remove the face mask in your office, if all your colleagues who share the office agree.
- Wash your hands regularly, and use the disinfectant solution provided at the corridors.
- Keep distance from your colleagues – 2 meters are considered safe.
- Allow for frequent ventilation of your workspace – open windows often in your office or in the laboratory where you work.
- Maximum 2 people working in 1 laboratory at the same time: the lab space reservation system will be prepared for you in Teams, so you can book your time in laboratory in advance.
- Report at least 1 week in advance to Daniela and Marcela ALL your travels abroad (also private), even to the countries, which are considered safe at the moment (green countries): the situation may change from one day to another, and they will keep you informed on any changes.
- After returning back from the countries, not considered safe (red countries – the list you can find at the website of the Office of public health (https://korona.gov.sk/en/) you must:
- Register by filling the form provided at the website
- Stay in quarantine (do not come back to work under any circumstances).
- After at least 5 days after your return to Slovakia you must have your Covid test done.
- Only if it is negative, you can come back to work.
- After returning back from the green countries, you are encouraged to do the same: will be appreciated your consideration and responsibility in this respect. If you decide to stay at home, you have 2 options:
- Take a vacation
- Contact your department head and ask him/her for home office, specifying the tasks you intend to do. In this case you must fill a worksheet on weekly basis and send it to your superior.
More information about COVID-19 situtation in Slovakia you can find here: Coronavirus in Slovakia