We would like to inform you that today the FunGlass Centre is organizing 3rd round of PhD Student seminar. The seminar, due to COVID-19 situation, will consist of 15 minutes presentations and shared online via MS Teams. Here, it is possible to see the schedule of planned presentations:
28 October 2020
Fulden Dogrul: 10:00 a.m. – 10:20 a.m.
- Silicate-C composite: Phase development and Photothermal Effect
Susanta Sengupta: 10:20 a.m. – 10:40 a.m.
- Therapeutic ions doped MBGNs incorporated fiber mat composites and their application in soft tissue regeneration
Nursen Mutlu: 10:40 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Chitosan-Zn complex films for wound healing application
4 November 2020
Akrity Anand: 10:00 a.m. – 10:20 a.m.
- Sr and Cu doped Mesoporous Bioactive Glass: Preparation and Characterization
Fatih Kurtuldu: 10:20 a.m. – 10:40 a.m.
- Cerium and gallium containing mesoporous bioactive glass nanoparticles for bone regeneration: Bioactivity, biocompatibility and antibacterial activity
Kumar Aruchamy: 10:40 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Corrosion Evaluation Study: Cerium Doped Sol-gel Coatings on Aluminium Alloys
11 November 2020
Alena Akusevich: 10:00 a.m. – 10:20 a.m.
- Preparation and preliminary characterization of Ce3+-doped phosphors by sintering of glass microspheres
Bruno Wolfrum: 10:20 a.m. – 10:40 a.m.
- Oxide phosphors for general illumination and spectral conversion
Mai Phuong Truong: 10:40 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Transparent Nano-Glass for Up- and Down-conversion
25 November 2020
Haritha Haridasan 10:00 a.m. – 10:20 a.m.
- Anti-reflective SiO2, SiO2/TiO2, TiO2 coatings on glass by sol-gel method
Mokhtar Mahmoud 10:20 a.m. – 10:40 a.m.
- Preparation of porous glass microspheres based on waste glass
FunGlass PhD seminar via MS Teams
Mai Phuong Truong´s Presentation, November 11