- Ceramics composites
- Processing of materials
- Mechanical properties of materials
- Fabrication and characterisation of transformation toughened ceramics
- 7 Publications in scientific journals
- 6 Contributed lectures at conferences
- 70 Citations
- Talimian, D. Galusek, Aqueous slip casting of translucent magnesium aluminate spinel: Effects of dispersant concentration and solid loading, Ceram. Int., 45 (2019) 10646-10653.
- Talimian, V.M. Sglavo, Can Annealing Improve the chemical strengthening of Thin Borosilicate Glass? , J. Non-Cryst. Solids, (2017).
- Talimian, G. Mariotto, V.M. Sglavo, Electric field-assisted ion exchange strengthening of borosilicate and soda lime silicate glass, Int. J. Appl. Glass. Sci., (2017) 1-10.
- M. Sglavo, A. Talimian, N. Ocsko, Influence of salt bath calcium contamination on soda lime silicate glass chemical strengthening, J. Non-Cryst. Solids, 458 (2017) 121-128.
- Talimian, V.M. Sglavo, Ion-exchange strengthening of borosilicate glass: Influence of salt impurities and treatment temperature, J. Non-Cryst. Solids, 456 (2017) 12-21.
- R. Bayati, H.R. Zargar, A. Talimian, A. Ziaee, R. Molaei, Characterization of Al2O3–TiO2 nano porous solar absorbers derived via MAO/sol-gel hybrid process, Surf. Coat. Technol., 205 (2010) 2483-2489.
- 2017: PhD Materials Engineering: Univeristy of Trento, Department of Industrial Engineering,
Thesis: Strengthening of Soda-Borosilicate Glasses by Ion Exchange Processes
- 2013: MSc Materials Engineering-Ceramics: Iran University of Science and Technology, School of Metallurgy and Materials Engineering
- Dissertation: Sintering of Porous Ceramic Bodies Using Amorphous Additives in Ca(Mg)-Al-Si-O System
- 2010: BSc Materials Engineering-Ceramics: Iran University of Science and Technology, School of Metallurgy and Materials Engineering
- Dissertation: “Corrosion of Magnesia-Chromite refractories used in copper smelting produced by nano additives”.
Awards, scholarships and research stays:
- Participation grant, CersJ-GOMD joint symposium 2016, Kyoto, Japan.
- Participation grant, grant for attending GOMD 2016, Madison WI.
- Scholarship for attending The Advanced School on Glasses and Glass-Ceramics (G&GC São Carlos), São Carlos, São Paulo, Brazil, on August 1-9, 2015.
- American Ceramic Society, member