- High-temperature composites
- Ceramic composites
- Gel-casting process based on non-toxic and low-toxic polymers
- Nanoindentation-induced deformation of brittle phases
- Mechanics of composites
- Finite element simulation
- VEGA: 2/0026/17, Slovakia, 07.2020-07.2022, Researcher.
- VEGA: Aluminusilicate glass and glass-ceramic materials reinforced with ion-exchange and additional functionality, Slovakia, Researcher.
- VEGA: 1/0096/18, Effect of the continual and pulsating fluid jet on microstructure, properties and integrity on materials, Institute of Materials Research (SAS), Košice, Slovakia, 2019-2020, Researcher.
- IRAN NANOTECHNOLOGY INNOVATION COUNCIL (INIC), Iran, 2013-2015, Researcher.
- 8 Publications in scientific journals
- 2 Iranian Patents
- 1 National (Persian) book (Publisher: Semnan University, ISBN: 978-600-5940-49-7)
- 8 Contributed lectures at conferences
The most significant publications
- Najafzadehkhoee A.A., Habibolahzadeh A., Qods F., Vakhshouri M., Polkowski W., Hvizdos P., Galusek D., “Effect of ZrC nanopowder addition in WC preforms on microstructure and properties of W–ZrC composites prepared by the displacive compensation of porosity (DCP) method”, Journal of the Australian Ceramic Society, 2020.
- Najafzadehkhoee A.A., Habibolahzadeh A., Qods F., Hvizdos P., “A Taguchi approach to the influence of infiltration parameters on microstructure and properties of W–ZrC composites prepared by the displacive compensation of porosity (DCP) method”, Composites Communications, 20, 2020.
- Najafzadehkhoee A.A., Habibolahzadeh A., Qods F., Vakhshouri M., Hvizdos P. Polkowski W., “Application of the statistical Taguchi method to optimize the properties of WC preforms to produce W-ZrC composites using reactive infiltration by molten Zr2Cu”, International Journal of Modern Physics B, 2020.
- Askari S.R., Khakzadi M., Shahpasandi A., Najafzadehkhoee A.A., “Fabrication of W-ZrC Nanocomposite Through Reaction Sintering Using Relatively Low-toxic Methacrylamide-based System”, Composites Communications, 13, 2019, 156-161.
- Najafzadeh Khoee A.A., Habibolahzadeh A., Qods F., Baharvandi H.R., “Microstructure and Properties of DCP Derived W-ZrC Composite Using Nontoxic Sodium Alginate to Fabricate WC Preform”, Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance, 24, 2015, 1641-8.
- Najafzadeh Khoee A.A., Habibolahzadeh A., Qods F., Baharvandi H.R., “Fabrication of Tungsten Carbide Foam through Gel-casting Process Using Nontoxic Sodium Alginate”, Int. Journal of Refractory Metals and Hard Materials 43, 2014, 115–120.
- Najafzadeh Khoee A.A., Habibolahzadeh A., Qods F., Baharvandi H.R., “Study on Rheological Behavior of WC Slurry in Gel-casting Process and Reactive Infiltration of Produced Foam by Molten Zr2Cu Alloy”, Int. Journal of Refractory Metals and Hard Materials 46, 2014, 30–34.
- Ghasemi B., Najafzadeh Khoee A.A, “Investigation of the Effect of Milling Time on the Mechanochemical Synthesis of Fe3Al / Al2O3 Nanocomposite”, World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, International Journal of Mechanical and Mechatronics Engineering 6, 2012, 361-4.
- Simulation based on Finite Element Method
- Mechanics of composites
- 2015: PhD: Semnan University, Semnan, Iran, Materials Science and Engineering. PhD thesis: Investigation of microstructure and mechanical properties of W-ZrC nanocomposite through Displacive Compensation of Porosity (DCP) method.
- 2009: MSc: MUT, Tehran, Iran, Composite Materials Engineering. MSc thesis: Designing and analyzing of carbon-epoxy composite lattice body under internal pressure and axial force using finite element method.
Awards, scholarships and research stays:
- Research Fellow, Institute of Materials Research, Slovak Academy of Sciences, Slovakia, 2019-2020.
- National Scholarship Program of the Slovak Republic- SAIA n.o., 2019.
- Top Ph.D. student, Faculty of Metallurgy and Materials Science, Semnan University, Iran, 2015.