D. Galusek, M. Vitazkova, Z. Vargas Osorio, E. Varlik, M. Parchoviansky, F. Kurtuldu, N. Mutlu, A. Chauhan, B. Wolfrum, R. Klement, and I. Parchovianska from the FunGlass team participated at the conference Processing and Properties of Advanced Ceramics and Glasses organized by the Slovak Silicate Society as its annual meeting in the Manor-House Mojmírovce, September 28 – 30, 2022, where they had an opportunity to present the results of their work, but also to discuss future collaborations and joint results with other major groups working in the field of glass and ceramic research in the Slovak and Czech republic, especially IIC SAS, IMR SAS, FChPT STU, and CEITEC Brno.
- Martina Vitázková: Fabrication of B and Co co-doped mesoporous bioactive glass for enhanced angiogenesis
- Zulema Vargas-Osorio: Multifunctional biopolymer-based hybrid scaffolds enriched with modified-SBA-15 mesoporous silica rods for bone and dental tissue engineering
- Ertugrul Varlik: Advanced Manufacturing of Co-doped Bioactive Scaffolds
- Milan Parchoviansky: Synthesis and characterization of La2Ce2O7 powder, mechanical performance and thermal properties of La2Ce2O7-YSZ composites
- Fatih Kurtuldu: The influence of gallium-containing mesoporous glass nanoparticles on pre-osteoblasts and osteoclast differentiation
- Nurshen Mutlu: Biodegradable chitosan-based scaffolds containing borate bioactive glasses for wound healing
- Avnee Chauhan: Synthesis and microstructure of the (Ce0.2La0.2Pr0.2Sm0.2Y0.2)O2-δ high entropy oxide with fluorite structure