Nibu Puthenpurayil Govindan completed his M.Sc in Chemistry from Mahatma Gandhi University Kottyam 2013 (INDIA).He did his specialization in polymer chemistry and his master Dissertation was “Nitrile rubber exfoliated graphene nanocomposite, preparation and characterization” After his masters study, he joined Mahatma Gandhi University as a project fellow (DST-Project Development of environment friendly rare earth based NIR reflective (Ce6MoO12 and Y5SiMoO12.5) /PMMA nanocomposites as pigments) from 2014-2016.
Dissertation topic: Transparent polycrystalline ceramic materials
Supervisor: Prof. Dušan Galusek
Co-supervisor: Monika Michálková, PhD.
Beginning of study: 2016, September
Date of dissertation exam:
- Ce3+ doped yttria nanopowders for transparent yttria ceramics prepared by precipitation method; Nibu Putenpurayil Govindan,Monika Michálková , Dušan Galusek; Processing and Properties of Advanced Ceramics and glass, Stará Lesná, (2018), Page 13-17, ISBN: 978-80-89782-10-9.
- Yttria nanopowders for transparent yttria ceramics prepared by precipitation sol-gel method ;Nibu Putenpurayil Govindan , Monika Michálková , Dušan Galusek, FunGlass School part 2 Trenčianske Teplice,(2018).Page13-14, ISBN 978-80-8075-835-6.
- Synthesis of Ce3+ doped Yttria nanopowders by precipitation method for transparent yttria ceramics; Nibu Putenpurayil Govindan, Dušan Galusek, Monika Michalkova, FunGlass School part 1, čertov,(2018), Page 55-56,ISBN 978-80-8075-808-0
- Yttria nanopowders prepared by precipitation method for transparent yttria ceramics; Nibu Putenpurayil Govindan, Dušan Galusek, Processing and Properties of Advanced Ceramics and glass, Vrátna –Belá (2017), Page 93-97 , ISBN 978-80-8075-786-1
- Non-alkoxide sol–gel synthesis of rhombohedral CeZrO5 nanopowder and its nanocomposite;Nibu, Nibu Putenpurayil Govindan George G. International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research Review, Vol-1, Issue – 9, (2015) Page 255-259,.ISSN 2395-1877
- “Pechini type sol-gel synthesis of rare earth based nanopigment with high optical properties” Nibu Putenpurayil Govindan.; George, G. Research scholar, Vol-5, No.4, (2015).Page 221-225,
- “Synthesis and application of metal oxide nanoparticle by epoxide assisted sol-gel method.” Nibu Putenpurayil Govindan.; George, G. new numbers and letters,Vol-5, No.1, (2014).Page 145-149.ISSN 2320-8317.