In the context of training activities within the frame of FunGlass project, there is launched the workshop cycle focused on ETHICS in RESEARCH. Lectures will be delivered by Dr. Sona Ftacnikova, Slovak National Contact point for ethical issues of the Horizon2020 program.
The series of Ethics workshops starts with the 1st lecture ‘Misconduct in Research’ scheduled for Wednesday, March 14, 2018 at 9:00 (until 11:30) in FunGlass seminar room in B building. Overall workshops schedule includes the following dates and topics:
- March 14, 2018 – Misconduct in Research
- April 11, 2018 – Handling Data
- May 16, 2018 – Publication Process and Authorship
- June 13, 2018 – Responsibility of Supervisors and the Supervised
- July 11, 2018 – Peer Review
- August 15, 2018 – Conflicts of Interest, Scientific Cooperation, Collaborative Research, Resolving Conflict
Everyone can attend.